Love is stronger than hate.

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Ronan_Seymour
Admin

47, male

Seasoned to the Caribbean

Love is stronger than hate.

from Ronan_Seymour on 05/31/2020 10:22 PM

After arriving in Tortuga, Ronan thought it was best to get back to the things he was used to. When he was younger, he would roam the streets of Tortuga without his parents knowledge. They would always be scared of where he was, though the young boy thought the streets of Tortuge were a place filled with lots of fun and adventure. He would often sneak up on the local brothel, where he would watch men having intercourse with women, just because he thought it was something strange. Never would he have thought that he himself would be one to visit the local brothels and there he was after being away on the sea for months: in a brothel with a redhead woman on his chest. He stroke her naked body with his fingertips as he had his arm folded below his head as a form of pillow. The woman was snuggled up on his naked boy and had her leg wrapped around his leg. Ronan groaned as he pushed her away.

"Begone, woman," he demanded as he got out of the bed. "I have more important things to do than to lay here for hours with you after you just gave me what I wanted." The woman looked a little shocked. "But sir, what about my payment?" she asked. "For goodness sake, woman, you should be happy you got to spend time with me to begin with." An eyebrow was raised as he took some gold coins from his purse. He threw them on the floor and got up, put on his clothes, took his belongings and walked out. "Worthless whore," he mumbled as he walked out of the room, walking back into the streets of Tortuga. 

A grin appeared on his face as he looked around. There were lots of things to see: drunk men, naked women, fighting men and wild pigs running around. "Ah, Tortuga," he said with the same grin sticked to his face. "I'm glad to be back here. I've missed you. Damned seas." He kept mumbling to himself while walking towards one of his favorite places in Tortuga: the local pub. 

Nerys_Rhydd...
Admin

36, female

Skilled to the Caribbean

Re: Love is stronger than hate.

from Nerys_Rhydderch on 06/01/2020 01:43 PM

Growing up in a rich and wealthy family, Nerys was always taught to disregard certain things. A brothel, for example, was a place she should never come near, so she learned. She remembered her father gesturing towards a brothel and shaking his head. Years later, however, she learned why the man disgusted this place so much. His wife, Nerys' mother, was a whore, 32 years ago. She found out her father wasn't even her biological father. Her biological father turned out to be a pirate. A man her mother met while 'working'. Because of the ongoing hate, Nerys had always felt against her family, she left them soon after hearing the news. She had to find her biological father, a man she respected before she even knew him.

Her father, a very important man in the Pirate 'Kingdom', taught her everything she needed to know. He taught her how to fight, how to kill, and how to be a pirate. While he was busy practicing his job as the Keeper of the Code, Nerys sailed his ship all over the Caribbean Oceans. The man was important to her, very important and the recent accident still shocked her. Her father was killed just in front of her. It felt like her job to inform the Pirate King. She was his daughter, after all. A handsome man she never met before. She was waiting for him, in front of a brothel, which was quite ironic in her opinion. It all started in a brothel and it would end in front of one.

"Ronan," she said when she finally spotted the pirate king. It seemed like the man was walking towards a pub and Nerys followed him, followed by two wizened aides, the carriers of the Code. "Could you just stop walking? You've probably burned enough calories with your disgusting whore." She smiled, even though she felt like crying. "I'm here to inform you -" she paused for a second and took a deep breath. "My father, Keeper of the Code is death." She didn't actually cry. She didn't even blink. "I hope you'll forgive me, my king, if I tell you I killed the man who killed my father and I hope you forgive me for bringing the Code to you." She gestured towards the two wizened aides. "And, last but not least, forgive me for the once in a lifetime offer: vote for me as your new Keeper of the Code. I promise you I won't disappoint you." She touched his chest and smiled flirtily. "Not in any way."

Reply Edited on 06/01/2020 01:43 PM.

« Back to forum