Just Friends, Right?...

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Cassian_Van...

38, male

Skilled to the Caribbean

Re: Just Friends, Right?...

from Cassian_Vanserra on 06/01/2020 10:07 PM

Cassian was still smirking about Eris’ ‘Damn’, when he heard her voice again. “Careful were you're staring." Cassian shot a furious glance at the waiter. The waiter looked quite taken aback by Eris’ comment on his ‘peeking’, however, he dared to do it again, only a little while later. Even worse, he even reached out to touch her, while saying: “So, gorgeous, what are you doing later tonight? I’m free tomorrow as well, if that’s better for you.”

Cassian stood up so fiercely his chair toppled over, and stepped in front on the waiter. “So,” he begun quietly, as he got a little closer to the man. They were only a few inches apart now. The waiter looked at him with raised eyebrows and a stupid expression on his face. “You really have some nerve, little piece of shit,” Cassian hissed angrily. “You really tested my patience, you filthy peasant. I think you already had two warnings to stop glancing, and you chose to ignore both.” Cassian shook his head. “Tsktsktsk,” he clacked his tongue. “Has your mother never taught you any manners? Touching a lady unwanted isn’t polite.” He crooned. “Unfortunately, that means you will have to face the consequences,” he said with a wry smile and a fake, sweet voice. He pushed his glass off the table, which caused the red wine to spill all over the wooden floors. Cassian raised a brow. “Clean it up. Now.” The waiter clenched his jaw, but looked too scared to show any kind of disobedience. He actually got to his knees and started to wipe the red wine off the floor with a towel he was carrying. While he was doing so, Cassian looked at him with a mean smile on his face. He lifted his foot, and stomped it down as hard as he could onto the waiter’s hand, who cried out in response. Cassian hunched down now too, while the waiter pushed his, apparently broken, hand to his face. Tears were running down his cheeks. “Maybe this will teach you how to listen?” Cassian hummed sympathetically. “And also remind you, that the next time you try to lay your filthy, crumpled hand on another woman, it’s best not to do so. Especially not with a woman who is already with another man.” He patted the waiter on his shoulder, pushed him over and left him lying there, softly crying.

Cassian sat back down in his chair and looked at Eris. “Sorry you had to see that,” he said, even though he didn’t mean it per se. “How are you? Did he touch you?” Cassian leaned over the table and took her hand in his, giving her a warm smile.

Reply Edited on 06/01/2020 10:11 PM.

ErisBlackwood

27, female

Talented to the Caribbean

from ErisBlackwood on 06/01/2020 10:28 PM

Eris stared at the waiter being slightly bored at the moment.She was simply waiting for him to leave so she could continue to enjoy the company of Cassian.Suddenly she felt his hand to close to her chest for her own comfort causing him to glare as he spoke to her.Something she was oh to used to after working at The Llandoger Trow.She was just about to show him off as Cassian's chair feel and she looked up to see a face expression she had never seen on that man.In a matter of a second the waiter had removed his hand from her and was now looking at Cassian with his full attention.

She found Cass reaction only making her aroused she turned towards the men before her seeing more and more people looking there way with either a worry some reaction or slightly terrified.Eris simply watched in amusement seeing Cassian behave like this.Grabbing the wine in one hand she drank some more before refilling assuming it was now on the house since everyone had noticed what had happened.

Watching the wicked attitude of Captain Vanserra she couldn't hold in an evil laughter seeing Cassian break the waiters arm.She couldn't help but finding the pain in the younger boys face amusing."You should really be more careful around your customers never know who you may find.Pirates maybe even?"She muttered sipping some more of the wine as she gave the male a hint.Hearing how Cassian was talking more and more about how she was with a man at this place made her wonder if she had another chance with Cassian or not? Or was it just the normal fun? She didn't want her heart to be broken again,not by him.

Once he returned to his seat she simply looked at Cass with amusement."I am your lady?"She questioned with a growing smirk."That was fun."She giggled shortly afterwards."I am fine dear. I am to used with men like that at work."She added shortly.She stared into his adorable eyes as he grabbed her arms."You're so bad."She cooed as she leaned closer using the 'bad' word as a positive thing.

Cassian_Van...

38, male

Skilled to the Caribbean

from Cassian_Vanserra on 06/01/2020 11:16 PM

"You should really be more careful around your customers never know who you may find. Pirates maybe even?" Cassian laughed at the comment. "Oh, yes. You wouldn't want to get into a fight with a pirate. I heard they are cruel, wicked people." He smiled a sweet smile, as if he didn't just break the waiters hand. There was a small crowd huddled around the waiter, who was still lying on the ground. Some were laughing at him, while two girls, Cassian estimated them to be in their teens, tried to help the waiter up. Because of the commotion happening in the bar, the music had stopped. Cassian rolled his eyes. "Come on, you guys," cassian sighed while heaving his arms in desperation. "Have you never witnessed a fight before? Get the fucking music going again, and for fucks sake, bugger off, all of you," cassian hissed at the few people still looking their way. Slowly, the crowd around them went away and he was alone with Eris again. 

"I am your lady?," Eris questioned with a growing smirk. Cassian felt a little jolt of panic shoot through his chest. He didn't really know why, though. He meant it as a joke, right? He grinned back at her. "Of course you are," he purred. "One of them." He winked at her. He knew it wasn't particularly romantic to say something like that, which was exactly like he thought it would be smart to do so. He had been on dangerous grounds all evening, courting her, being nice to her, fighting off other men when they came close. They were supposed to be friends, but the things he said to her and had been doing for her all evening, seemed to indicate there was something more between them. He didn't want to cross that boundary again. Their friendship meant to much for him to jeopardize... 

"You're so bad," she said as she leaned in closer. Cassian smirked. "Am I now?" he asked softly. "You know what," he said. "This place and the people in here ruined my appetite." He crinkled his nose and looked around in distaste. "Let's go to my ship. I'll pour you a wine far better than this one and feed you fresh fruit." He winked. "If you are still hungry for food, that is," he added as he let his thumb stroke her hand. "I am hungry for something else entirely." He winked and cocked his head to the side a little to wait for her reaction.

Reply Edited on 06/01/2020 11:17 PM.

ErisBlackwood

27, female

from ErisBlackwood on 06/01/2020 11:35 PM

Eris chuckled as she watched Cassian make the little crowd go away.She couldn't help to wonder how he ended up the person he was.She wanted to get to know him better,maybe that was the reason why it didn't work out in the begining.She had noticed he didn't like to talk about the family as a subject in conversations.But then again which pirate did? She sure didn't either but she didn't mind pointing out the reasons why she disliked her enemies.

She smirked as he told her she was his lady but it got a bit ruined as he added 'One of them' which struck right through her and she felt the jealousy growing.Cassian was hers and hers only. She tried to play along with his amusement but the jealous was still gnawing on her.Well she was going to make sure she was the best one in the bed atleast.

She glanced at the bottle once more starting to notice that it wasn't that special after all.As she turned her attention back to Cassian and the conversation she showed that she was listening after hearing 'You know what.' and waited for him to continue.She grinned as he continued knowing where this was going and the way he was describing what they were going to do only worked her up."Oh trust me darling.I am starving."She stated not really stated which kind of hunger she wanted but she'd be sure to tell him.Grabbing his hand she quickly dragged him away from the table.

As they passed one of the tables she heard an elder woman comment."Her parents must be so disappointed."In a snobby way causing her to stop.She knew they were talking about her in that toxic tone."My parents are dead you old hag."She snarled in anger before moving out again her mood dropping once more.

Cassian_Van...

38, male

Skilled to the Caribbean

from Cassian_Vanserra on 06/02/2020 05:33 PM

Cassian noticed she didn’t come back to his comment about her being ‘one of his ladies’. He felt kind of relieved, since he really wouldn’t know what else he had to say about that. She knew just as good as he did, that they were just friends, right? The fact that she didn’t seem at all bothered by him saying something like that, kind of stung, though. He didn’t show her this, of course, and instead he grinned at her. When Eris took his hand, and pulled him with her, that gnawing feeling quickly dissolved and made place for something else completely. He followed her willingly. When they passed the waitress they met at the beginning of the evening, he halted for a moment. “You do understand that we are not paying for this dreadfully unpleasant evening, don’t you, darling?” He raised his brows in question, but did not wait for her answer. “Excellent.”

When they were almost at the door, Eris suddenly stopped walking. “My parents are dead you old hag,” he heard her growl. Cassian shot the people at the table an angry look. “You’ve got some nerve,” he snapped, after which he spit in the food of the old woman. “And yes, if you must know, my parents are disappointed in me as well.” He smiled a nasty smile. “Enjoy your food.” He made a little curtsey and pulled Eris with him, out of the terrible restaurant.

Cassian kind of felt bad, for putting Eris through such an atrocious dinner. Or, attempt at a dinner, more so. He turned towards her. He made a mental note to make it up to her later tonight. The thought alone made him smile already. “Are you ready for your real dinner, Miss Blackwood?” He whispered as he put his arm around her waist and pulled het closer to him as they were walking.

ErisBlackwood

27, female

from ErisBlackwood on 06/02/2020 07:00 PM

Eris was beyond pissed as she left the resturant,truly hating when people brought up her parents.She wasn't upset because they were pirates no way.The reason why she got so worked up was cause of being reminded of how they died.She was only luck that the crew kept her hidden after their ship was taken over.

She gave the waitress from before a glare as the stopped by her for a brief moment.She took a deep breath once they were outside in an attempt to calm herself.She noticed that Cassian stood up quiet alot which she truly apprieciated.

She looked up at him as he spoke up after a few seconds of silence causing a smile to appear on her face,which turned into a smirk."Well as i told you before i am starving."She replied as she looked up at that handsome face of his.She felt him pulling her closer as they walked and she somehow felt protected even if she didn't need it.Or was it something else that she felt?

Cassian_Van...

38, male

Skilled to the Caribbean

from Cassian_Vanserra on 06/02/2020 11:32 PM

Cassian walked Eris to his ship, while holding her all the way over. His crew was sitting on the deck, drinking, singing and laughing together. They did not look twice when he and Eris walked past. His crew was so used to Cassian bringing around girls all the time, that they didn't even bother paying attention. Cassian was glad of that, since this also meant he didn't get bombed with, very, very disturbing and inappropriate questions about the girl he was with every morning. He lead Eris to his chambers immediately. His chamber was belowdecks. It was a spacious room: a big bed with rich, black silken sheets stood in the middle of the room, between the two windows with direct view of the sea. A desk stoodon the left side of the room, and was scattered with files, armor, bottles of booze, and other clutter. On either side of the desk stood a chair, dark brown leather with silver studs around the edges. Other than these things, Cassian also had a leather couch, a liquor cabinet with more bottles and glasses and a large strategy board standing in his room. A crystal chandelier hung in the center of the room, providing it with a subtle, golden light.

Cassian immediately walked over to his liquor cabinet. "Let's see," he hummed while looking through the various bottles on it, grabbing a luxurious looking bottle of wine. He pulled off the cork with his teeth and filled up two crystal glasses. "Here you go, gorgeous," he smiled as he handed her one of the glasses. He placed himself against his desk, looking at Eris standing in his room. He grinned at the sight of her in it. "You look good in here," he spoke. "Couldn't you just stay in here? This place is lacking some accessories." He winked at her, letting her know he was only kidding and not actually calling her an accessory.

Reply Edited on 06/02/2020 11:35 PM.

ErisBlackwood

27, female

from ErisBlackwood on 06/02/2020 11:49 PM

Eris made sure to actually take a good look of the ship.It actually was quite an honor to step onto a real pirate ship again and being sort of accepted of who she was.She looked around her gace travelling all over the ship before glancing down to his crew.She didn't pay much attention as she followed him to his cabin.

Although as the doors open her mouth almost dropped open at the view.Never had she imagined the inside of a ship could look as stunning like this.Her father's cabin was nothing like this of what she could remember.Still standing by the door she threw a look towards his desk wondering if he had anything intresting maps for a badass adventure or even a key.Sadly she didn't see much.

Turning back towards him she smiled as he came over with two beautiful crystal glasses filled with wine.Grabbing the glass she sniffed the liquid slightling taking in the familiar smell."Smell delicious."She spoke."By the way your room is breath taking."She spoke throwing another glance around.

She smirked at his question as she looked up at him."Oh that's charming."She snickered as she took a step away from him,to tease him slightly."We'll see if i will be left when you wake up.Deppends if you'll be any good."She spoke her face clearly showing how amused she was.

Cassian_Van...

38, male

Skilled to the Caribbean

from Cassian_Vanserra on 06/03/2020 10:19 PM

A soft knock sounded on the door of Cassian's room. "Yes," Cassian grunted in response. One of his crew members came in, he was looking at some sort of document in his hands as he entered. "Word got back from Cardoba, cap," the man spoke without looking up. Cassian's eyes flared wide open. Cardoba. That was where his parents lived. He had been there that summer because his father was very ill. He had fought in a battle and was stabbed in the side. The nurse that had been with him probably didn't clean the wound enough, because it had started to infect really nastily. The doctor said he probably wasn't going to survive it. Cassian had come over, to spend some more time with his fater, trying to make up for the time lost when he was younger. However, even though his father was ill, and he knew this probably had been the last time they would see each other, he still had sent Cassian away. It had hurt Cassian massively, even though he wasn't going to admit it. Not even to himself. He hated his father anyway, so why would he let such a thing bother him? Cassian, in return, had sent his father an enormous letter, telling him to rot away in hell. Apparently, his father wasn't dead yet, since a message came back from him. Cassian rolled his eyes at the thought. Just thinking about the whole situation made him furious. He walked over to the man, who opened his mouth again to continue reading the letter, and snatched it out of his hands. The man looked up now, with raised eyebrows. Only then did he notice that Eris was standing in his chambers. "Oh- Er... I'm very, versy sorry sir. Didn't know ya had a lass in here, sir. Didn't know, I didn't." He smiled apologetically and quickly turned around to walk out of the room again. Cassian sighed. Anger was fuming up in him again.

He walked over to Eris, and wrapped his arms around her. "Be here when you wake up?" he whispered in her ear as he buried his face in her neck. "Sweetheart, I won't even give you time to sleep tonight." He gently bit her neck and let go again. "You'll help me forget all about the shit I have going on tonight, and I promise you, I will give you the best night of your life in return," he purred. His hands were moving down her back, his breathing got a little heavier of just thinking about it. All he wanted now was her. Her for the entire night. He knew just how well she was able to make him forget about anything and just make him feel good. And that was all he wanted right now. All that he needed.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum